Performance Monitoring Engineer
IT | Guimarães, Portugal | Full Time
OLAmobile is a Marketing Technology Group specialized in user acquisition focusing on mobile performance campaigns.
Our platforms combine reporting and campaign optimization capabilities to reach quality users and valuable leads, making it one of the most effective and profitable forms of advertising available to mobile apps and services.
We represent a growing team in a promising business. We want to be leaders in our field and, with data centers all over the globe, we are now responsible for huge amounts of data that can shape and change the business of mobile.
Our multicultural talented team is made of engineers, mobile marketing and advertising experts, spread across several international offices and working under different brands.
We're hard-working, innovative, flexible, friendly and successful and we're looking for a Performance Monitoring Engineer. The selected candidate will be based in our office in Guimarães, located at Zona Industrial da Gandra (Spinpark / Avepark).
Monitor the Company’s servers/ services (more than 180) in order to ensure optimal performance while, at the same time, develop and maintain all our software so we can run, in a near future, multiple services in the same pool.
- Develop and maintain monitoring sensors for the company’s IT infrastructure;
- Monitor services performance and analyze monitoring data;
- Timely detects server/ service abnormal behavior;
- Diagnose the system in order to find possible causes;
- Implement the best action plans to reestablish optimal performance;
- Identify trends to predict system issues;
- Develop and maintain utilities around the company’s IT infrastructure;
- Collaborate with the technical team on finding and implementing the best effective solutions.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Technical experience with enterprise IT and infrastructure management systems.
- High analytical expertise;
- Good understanding of Linux based operating system concepts is a plus requirement.
- Cooperation and good communication skills.
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.
If you are looking for a strong multinational company and have a desire to be part of the best projects in the mobile industry, make sure you apply for this position.