IT | Lisbon, Portugal | Full Time
OLAmobile is a Marketing Technology Group specialized in user acquisition focusing on mobile performance campaigns.
Our platforms combine reporting and campaign optimization capabilities to reach quality users and valuable leads, making it one of the most effective and profitable forms of advertising available to mobile apps and services.
We represent a growing team in a promising business. We want to be leaders in our field and, with data centers all over the globe, we are now responsible for huge amounts of data that can shape and change the business of mobile.
Our multicultural talented team is made of engineers, mobile marketing and advertising experts, spread across several international offices and working under four different brands.
We're hard-working, innovative, flexible, friendly and successful and we're looking for a Front-End Developer for Mobrand, one of our brands. The selected candidate will be based in our office in Lisbon, located in Campolide (Complexo das Amoreiras).
We’re looking for a passionate dynamic and multi-talented developer who wants to be challenged daily. You will be expected to produce high quality software for our in-house platform.
- Develop high quality tools for the Sales team;
- Maintain multiple Dashboards;
- Develop REST API’s;
- Elaborate technical documentation.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous work experience as Front-End developer (at least 1 year of working experience or any personal work developed so far).
- Experience with the latest Front-End technologies (HTML5, CSS3 and SASS);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Respect for and admiration of the culture, process, and craft of web development, as well as understanding client’s needs;
- A knack for teamwork and working with people worldwide.
The following will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Objective C/ Swift and iOS SDK, or J2ME, and Android SDK.
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.
If you are looking for a strong multinational company and have a desire to be part of the best projects in the mobile industry, make sure you apply for this position.