Sales | Lisbon, Portugal | Full Time
OLAmobile is a Marketing Technology Group specialized in user acquisition focusing on mobile performance campaigns.
Our platforms combine reporting and campaign optimization capabilities to reach quality users and valuable leads, making it one of the most effective and profitable forms of advertising available to mobile apps and services.
We represent a growing team in a promising business. We want to be leaders in our field and, with data centers all over the globe, we are now responsible for huge amounts of data that can shape and change the business of mobile.
Our multicultural talented team is made of engineers, mobile marketing and advertising experts, spread across several international offices and working under four different brands.
We're hard-working, innovative, flexible, friendly and successful and we're looking for a Business Developer. The selected candidate will be based in our office in Lisbon, located in Campolide (Complexo das Amoreiras).
Prospect new partners, as well as reactivate already existing ones, assuring the fulfillment of the Company’s sales strategy and profitability.
Acquire new partners:
- Identify potential partners (advertisers and publishers) on prospection tools (LinkedIn, industry forums, among others) in accordance with the sales strategic objectives;
- Participate on mobile industry events (e.g. Mobile World Congress, Affiliate Summit) in order to establish new business opportunities with advertisers and publishers.
On board new partners:
- On board new partners on the Company’s system assuring compliance with the Company’s procedures.
Reactivate already existing partners:
- Reactivate dormant partner’s accounts in accordance with the sales strategic objectives.
Identify service portfolio Gaps:
- Analyze the Company’s portfolio, competition and industry in order to suggest new segments/ partners/ campaigns.
Education and Training:
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Economics, Public Relations, International Relations or Management.
- At least, 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the Mobile Performance Marketing market;
- Previous experience in client facing positions;
- Experience organizing sales cycles from prospecting to closing.
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Familiarity with Sales CRM systems (Pipedrive, Sugar, Salesforce, among others) will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Client service orientation;
- Teamwork and cooperation;
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.
If you are looking for a strong multinational company and have a desire to be part of the best projects in the mobile industry, make sure you apply for this position.