.NET C# DEVELOPER
IT | Portland, OR | Full Time
Since its founding in 1988, OIA has grown into a $1 billion supply chain management leader, delivering clients a unique combination of global logistics, packaging and materials sourcing solutions. With over 1,200 professionals in 64 owned offices and a worldwide presence in 28 countries, OIA designs innovative solutions that optimize supply chains around the world. OIA is privately owned by Indianapolis-based LDI, Ltd., with more than a century of experience funding and operating high potential, middle-market companies.
The .NET Developer will be part of an Agile scrum team building a Global Supply Chain Order Management system, participating in the application lifecycle from build to launch and eventual transition to rapid continuous improvement. The .NET developer will work with our customer service team as well as customers and suppliers in designing the user interface and user experience for our application.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of a critical line of business application
- Creating, maintaining and testing software using Visual Studio
- Develop frontend UI design and support the development of the backend database architectures and middle tier services
- Assisting with production issue resolution
- Focus on iterative design and continual process improvement
- 3-5 years of experience with:
- Micrsoft .NET platform, including C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and MVC
- Object riented programming
- Relatinal databases with experience in SQL Server 2012
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience working through a full product lifecycle
- Experience working with web services and an understanding of browser compatibility issues
- Comfortable working with a highly collaborative, small team
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and assist other team members with prioritization
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Maintain a positive and professional outlook when challenges arise
- Experience with the following preferred: SSRS, TFS, REST, GIT, Cloud Solutions, Bootstrap and KnockoutJS
- Prior experience with Global Order Management or Logistics Systems preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our culture is fun, diverse and collaborative. We offer an exciting work environment focused on growth and employee development. OIA employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
OIA Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.