Material Handler- OPEN HOUSE
Warehouse Distribution | Portland, OR | Full Time
We will be hosting an open house to discuss opportunities with OIA Global for Material Handlers in our warehouse.
We are hiring for two warehouse facilities:
- 14601 North Bybee Lake Court
- 8548-8560 NE Alderwood Road
When: Wednesday, August 15th from 11:30am to 2:30pm
Where: OIA Global World Headquarters
2100 SW River Parkway, Suite 800
Portland, OR 97201
How to get here: We are easily accessible via public transit and encourage those who can to take advantage of public transit options. If driving, we do have onsite parking available. Please pull up to our garage and use the buzzer to contact our front desk. Let them know you are here for our job fair and we will grant you access to our garage. Please proceed up the ramp and park on the second floor of our building.
About the Job:
• Material Handlers should be highly motivated team players, eager to learn new skills and willing to perform a wide range of warehouse related duties.
• Successful candidates will aid the warehouse in maintaining all housekeeping and safety standards.
• Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
• Individuals must be able to use proper techniques to lift 40 pounds.
• Material Handlers must have the ability to effectively interact with people through verbal and written communications skills and a positive attitude.
• They should be detail-oriented and have the ability to use or be trained at WMS systems, Excel and Word.
• High school diploma or GED is required for this position.
If you'd like to RSVP ahead of time, apply ahead and include your anticipated time of arrival in your cover letter. We will line up the time to talk with you.
We offer an exciting work environment focused on growth and employee development. OIA employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
OIA Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.