Logistics Rate/Audit Coordinator
Administrative | Portland, OR | Full Time
The Logistics Rate/Audit Coordinator will audit actual bill rates against existing contracts. For any discrepancies, this position will work to ensure that a credit/refund is properly received and applied to OIA Global's account. This position will work with management and account owners to ensure rates are profitable and market competitive. An ideal candidate will be able to identify and implement projects that improve and/or automate current processes. This position reports directly to the Manager of Corporate Support and is under the umbrella of the Corporate Support Group. The Logistics Rate/Audit Coordinator is based in the Corporate Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit Bills of Lading for correct rating against the underlying contract with the vendor
- Maintain records of audited Bills of Lading, track the outcome with vendor
- Maintain/update rate databases for air and ocean freight by reading and interpreting the underlying contracts with various vendors
- Update and maintain rate tools
- Update and maintain customer tariffs
- Cross-training in other departments including marketing, sales, and operations
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in transportation or freight forwarding industry strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Bi-lingual helpful, but not preferred
- Must possess excellent mathematical skills
- Requires excellent reasoning, negotiation, and listening skills
- Willingness to adapt to changing environments
OIA Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our culture is fun, diverse and collaborative. We offer an exciting and growth-oriented work environment, and OIA employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
OIA Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.