HCMS (HRIS) Analyst
Human Resources | Portland, OR | Full Time
Since its founding in 1988, OIA has grown into a $1 billion supply chain management leader, delivering clients a unique combination of global logistics, packaging and materials sourcing solutions. With over 1,200 professionals in 64 owned offices and a worldwide presence in 28 countries, OIA designs innovative solutions that optimize supply chains around the world. OIA is privately owned by Indianapolis-based LDI, Ltd., with more than a century of experience funding and operating high potential, middle-market companies.
OIA Global is looking for a dedicated HCMS Analyst looking to use their experience to design, implement and support a global HR system. This includes gathering requirements, facilitating meetings with stakeholders and rolling out global training. This role will guide on best practices, align global processes where possible and help drive adoption of the new system within the organization. The HCMS Analyst will be a member of the Human Resources department and will lead projects, processes and systems for the department. This position is based at our Corporate Headquarters in Portland.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Lead HCMS project delivery, addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans; tracks project schedules and budgets; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation
- Liaise between external Product Implementation team and internal HR and management teams
- Global coordination of system roll-out across 28 countries to meet global statutory regulations and ensure localization of system across continents
- Coordinate manager, administrator and user trainings to ensure adoption of the system globally
- Maintain system processes and data integrity within HCMS system
- Facilitate the effective alignment of individual, departmental, organization objectives with overall corporate priorities. Seek opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity
- Ensure compliance with company practices and procedures and relevant employment law
- Evaluate and continuously report on key metrics for the Human Resources team
- Apply a high level of market awareness, industry standards and knowledge of policy and procedure, business ethics, employment law and compliance requirements
- Develop and document standard operating procedures
- Drive internal communication on changes and updates on HR programs and policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in area of specialty (Business, Human Resources or related discipline)
- 3-5 years’ experience working with a Human Capital Management System
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Experience implementing an HR software solution highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation, time management skills and ability to prioritize effectively in a busy environment
- Ability to build relationships and influence management on HR System matters
- Knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Participate and work in both a team environment and to work independently
- Flexibility around hours to allow for global meetings
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our culture is fun, diverse and collaborative. We offer an exciting work environment focused on growth and employee development. OIA employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
OIA Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.