Administrative | Portland, OR | Full Time
OIA Global Logistics is a world-class provider of reliable, secure and efficient logistics services and supply chain solutions. Our knowledge base, solution design experience and installed infrastructure gives our customers the confidence and capability to extend their supply chains from emerging production areas to key commercial markets.
This position is responsible for executive level support. The purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive support resulting in a well-organized executive office and a respected image of the organization’s leadership through excellent internal and external customer service, anticipation of events, management of details, and effective communication. The position requires self-awareness and intuitive insights into the needs of others, excellent organizational skills, well developed written and oral communication skills, and a responsive, flexible and thorough approach to work.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Manages executive calendars, schedule appointments and sets meetings
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, both domestically and internationally; compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, and editing, text, data, and graphics
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Organizes small and large meetings, conferences, and appointments
- Coordinate and organize itineraries for visitors
- Tracks and maintain records in support of business initiatives and monthly reporting
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- 4+ years experience performing administrative responsibilities for executives and/or senior level management is required
- Experience booking international travel
- Exemplary interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience in MS Office applications with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in the freight forwarding, logistics, packaging industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred