Administrative | Portland, OR | Full Time
Since its founding in 1988, OIA has grown into a $1 billion supply chain management leader, delivering clients a unique combination of global logistics, packaging and materials sourcing solutions. With over 1,200 professionals in 64 owned offices and a worldwide presence in 28 countries, OIA designs innovative solutions that optimize supply chains around the world. OIA is privately owned by Indianapolis-based LDI, Ltd., with more than a century of experience funding and operating high potential, middle-market companies.
This position is responsible for executive level support. The purpose of this position is to provide comprehensive support resulting in a well-organized executive office and a respected image of the organization’s leadership through excellent internal and external customer service, anticipation of events, management of details, and effective communication. The position requires self-awareness and intuitive insights into the needs of others, excellent organizational skills, well developed written and oral communication skills, and a responsive, flexible and thorough approach to work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Manages executive calendars, schedule appointments and sets meetings
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, both domestically and internationally; compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, and editing, text, data, and graphics
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Organizes small and large meetings, conferences, and appointments
- Coordinate and organize itineraries for visitors
- 4+ years of experience performing administrative responsibilities for executives and/or senior level management is required
- Exemplary interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience booking international travel
- Outstanding organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience in MS Office applications with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in the freight forwarding, logistics, packaging industry a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our culture is fun, diverse and collaborative. We offer an exciting work environment focused on growth and employee development. OIA employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
OIA Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.