CORPORATE SERVICES SOFTWARE ANALYST
Operations | Portland, OR | Full Time
Since its founding in 1988, OIA has grown into a $1 billion supply chain management leader, delivering clients a unique combination of global logistics, packaging and materials sourcing solutions. With over 1,200 professionals in 64 owned offices and a worldwide presence in 28 countries, OIA designs innovative solutions that optimize supply chains around the world. OIA is privately owned by Indianapolis-based LDI, Ltd., with more than a century of experience funding and operating high potential, middle-market companies.
This position is responsible for learning our freight forwarding software program. They will then assist users with troubleshooting problems, making general updates, and assist with training our users worldwide, but primarily in the U.S. This position will also have a minor role in assisting with insurance claims, auditing, and administration of regulatory information. The position requires self-awareness, ability to take direction, accuracy, and strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have a responsive, flexible and thorough approach to work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trouble shooting of issues in Freight Forwarding Software (CargoWise)
- Research of data records to ensure information is correct
- Correspondence with various offices to clarify accuracy of information
- Perform periodic audits of procedures to ensure compliance to operations metrics
- Support team on claims and audits as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
OIA Global is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is fun, diverse and collaborative, with a healthy work/life balance. We offer an exciting and growth-oriented work environment, and OIA employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.