BUSINESS APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST
IT | Portland, OR | Full Time
OIA Global is a world-class provider of reliable, secure and efficient logistics services and supply chain solutions. Our knowledge base and solution designs give our customers the confidence and capability to extend their supply chains from emerging production areas to key commercial markets. OIA Global is a respected name in Logistics, Materials and Packaging around the world and operates in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
BUSINESS APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST - Integrations
The Business Applications Support Analyst – Integrations (BASA), is responsible for troubleshooting, analyzing and supporting our B2B and A2A Integrations platform. In addition, working with others in Global IT and stakeholders groups, the BASA will provide assistance in deploying integration solutions, resolving system issues and implementing minor system enhancements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Systems Integration Testing (SIT), Quality Assurance (QA), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testing as a member of the Integrations team
- Assist in onboarding new and enhanced Integrations projects with new and existing trading partners
- Support the A2A and B2B Integrations platform by coordinating resolution of reported issues
- Monitor the operation and performance of Integrations platform related to prompt delivery and receipt of messages
- Assist in troubleshooting and upkeep of the Integrations platform related to transactions and workflows.
- Keep clients, partners and stakeholders informed on matters related to Integrations projects and support tickets
- Identify, analyze and communicate exception errors to the appropriate trading partners.
- Delegate non-Integration related issues to the appropriate support or project team.
- Resolve Integrations related production processing and performance issues with appropriate teams.
- Respond to and resolve application issues reported by end users through ticketing system, add/remove users and update administrative and security permissions.
- Peform application administration, system monitoring, integration mapping, and reporting
- Identify issue patterns and facilite root cause analysis and resolution
- Assist with implementing new functionality, perform maintenance projects, and research issues as they arise
- Support the IT helpdesk, solving queries via telephone and in person, escalating issues appropriately, logging incidents etc.
- College Degree and/or equivalent work experience in an IT applications support role
- 2 + years support of EDI, API and similar A2A and B2B Integrations frameworks; preferably supply chain and logistics
- Knowledge of trouble-shooting and testing methods used during applications support
- Experience in releasing application software upgrades and enhancements into production
- Good understanding of application development concepts, methodologies and terminology
- Proficient with tools-of-the-trade typically used in Integrations/EDI/API support function
- Experience with CSV, XML, EDI / X12, EDIFACT, SQL, iDoc
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 or equivalent and variety of collaboration, task management and helpdesk tools
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve issues
- Strong customer service aptitude, demeanor and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage time and deal with moderate ambuiguity without oversight
- Knowledge of WiseTech Global’s CargoWise One platform and Microsoft BizTalk
- Experience in the freight forwarding, customs brokerage and contract warehouse sectors of Logistics
- Knowledge of XMLspy and TIBCO EDISIM tool towards the support of A2A and B2B Integration platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams, Skype-for-Business, FreshService, Visual Studio for Teams, Kanbanize, and Trello