Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounting and Finance | Portland, OR | Full Time
OIA Global is a world-class provider of reliable, secure and efficient logistics services and supply chain solutions. Our knowledge base, solution design experience and installed infrastructure gives our customers the confidence and capability to extend their supply chains from emerging production areas to key commercial markets. OIA Global Logistics is a respected name in logistics both in Asia and around the world. We understand that control of business processes is paramount in this increasingly integrated international environment.
The Accounts Payable Clerk focuses on accounts payable and will assist with a variety of other accounting tasks as needed. The role requires strong computer skills, a professional demeanor, excellent analytical and organizational skills, prioritization and time management skills, and a service-oriented approach to work and communications. The right candidate will also be self-motivated, a quick learner, reliable, and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision. This position is responsible for a high volume and broad array of transactions, focusing on speed and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Weekly check runs
- Match AP checks to invoices each week following check runs
- Scan checks into DocRecords
- Maintain DocRecords filing system
- Prepare wire cover sheets for scanning
- Data entry
- Sort mail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly detailed, organized and able to follow a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to analyze, interpret and question data for accuracy
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Some knowledge of MS Office
OIA Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.