Finance | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
Oculii is developing advanced radar technology to enable the next generation of autonomous systems. Backed by top investors and working alongside leaders in self-driving vehicles, robotics and drones, we deliver on an autonomous future with a perception platform that’s advanced, robust, and affordable.
Oculii is seeking a highly motivated Senior Accountant who provides day-to-day operational support to the organization. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, analytical, not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, primary responsibilities will include performing monthly accounting activities such as inventory, cost of goods sold, and ad-hoc analyses and collaborating with the data & engineering teams to wrangle data.
The mission of the Accounting team at Oculii is to build scalable and reliable accounting processes and valuable financial reporting for operational, business analytics, and planning purposes. We work with teams across the company, from data & engineering to marketing, to create efficient processes and manage spend. We are entrepreneurial in spirit and strategic in our approach to building the financials.
· Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and reporting across multiple sections of the business including Inventory, Cost of Goods Sold, and Operating Expenses
· Work closely with the accounting team and cross-functional partners to assist in developing additional controls and evaluating technology solutions to improve internal processes & policies
· Participate in the monthly review of financial statements and provide support for key metrics
· Build and maintain best in class processes for inventory management
· Support ERP implementation and perform ad-hoc analyses as requested by management
· Assist in preparation of financial reporting packages for external parties
· Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure timely completion of audit requests, and aid in the research and analysis of audit issues raised
· BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
· 4+ years of progressive experience in financial auditing, accounting, finance operations, or related experience (public accounting experience or CPA a plus)
· Solid knowledge of advanced accounting theory
· Advanced Excel skills
· Netsuite experience is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated track-record for building collaborative relationships across all levels of the organization