Computer Vision Software Engineer
Engineering | Beavercreek, OH | Full Time
The Computer Vision Engineer is responsible for developing software for cutting edge radar computer vision applications that transform autonomous systems from dreams to reality. We're looking for a creative engineer to usher in the next era of human-computer interaction by integrating radar computer vision technologies into everyday environments and practical products.
- Develop robust software for integrating multiple sensors and tracking systems.
- Prototype hardware and software solutions for tracking, detection and modeling.
- Develop techniques and algorithms for object detection and recognition.
- Implement and evaluate existing 3D reconstruction methods.
- Understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures on future computer vision applications
- Collaborate across the company to guide the direction of computer vision, working with software, research and product teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a focus on Computer Vision
- Strong background in computer vision, image processing and computational photography
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, Perl, or Python
- Familiarity with GPU computing (CUDA, OpenCL, DirectCompute)
- Familiarity with computer vision APIs (OpenCV , OpenVX)
- High proficiency in C++
- Fast prototyping skills, including comprehensive feature integration during all cycles of development
- Hands-on experience with object detection, tracking, and optical flow
- Practical knowledge of machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, and 3D geometry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Collaborative, positive, team-oriented mindset
- Experience with radar hardware design and implementation a plus