SEM Manager, PPC Manager
SEM | Portland, OR | Full Time
Obility is looking for an SEM (PPC) Manager to help manage our B2B clients’ paid search as well as develop strategies for future clients. The SEM Manager will work directly under the Director Paid Search & Display to help develop and implement PPC strategies for Obility clients. This is not a remote position.
- Driving and managing all aspects of B2B clients’ paid search accounts (AdWords, Bing Ads) including day-to-day client communication, deliverables, & monthly reports
- Optimize accounts to client business objectives including cost per sales qualified lead, cost per customer, and ROI or return on advertising spend (ROAS)
- Create PPC strategies for clients currently not running paid search including keyword research, ad text writing, and creation of campaign structure
- Regularly present SEM strategy and ongoing SEM performance to client
- Articulate client campaign stats day to day, as well as historical performance. Communicate current performance (& reasons behind performance) both to the client & to upper management. You need to be able to have high level & in the weeds conversations about account performance
- Provide monthly and ad hoc reporting to clients illustrating performance, progress made, and highlighting next steps
- Contribute to internal marketing efforts for Obility
- 3-5 years managing client PPC campaigns directly
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, and AdWords editor
- Experience with SEM tools such as SpyFu, KeywordSpy, and Google Keyword Planner
- Experience creating and customizing PPC reporting including creating pivot tables of PPC Performance in Excel
- B2B marketing experience and interest including working with lead generation and long sales cycles
- Past in-house agency experience of 1+ years
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua) and/or CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics) reporting and programs
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads, Twitter advertising, and retargeting platforms
- Past work with notable B2B clients (e.g. Oracle, SAP, IBM)
- Experience training others in SEM
- Experience with management of employees and team building
Obility is a digital marketing company focused on helping B2B companies drive sales pipeline and increase revenue. Obility's services include SEM (paid search, display and social media advertising), SEO (inbound marketing) and content creation.
We’re all about doing the best work possible, working with the best talent, efficiency, having fun and work-life balance. We’re an 25 person start-up agency that’s growing fast. If you’re looking to be part of an exciting, growing company that cares about the quality of its work, we’d love for you to join us. We regularly have company field trips and escape the stresses of work. Benefits include flexible hours (in addition to work-from-home days), extended PTO (15 in your first year), medical insurance, a health savings account and retirement account.