Paid Social Manager
Paid Social | Boston, MA | Full Time
Who We Are
Obility helps fast-growing and innovative B2B tech companies generate and develop marketing led-opportunities through digital marketing. Companies like Moz, Plangrid, Snowflake and Hitachi use us to successfully reach, engage, track, and convert sales qualified leads.
Founded in 2011, we’re now a team of 40+ team members who are solely focused on B2B marketing and lead generation. We serve our clients by hiring expert talent, streamlining account management, and holding ourselves accountable to performance. We are headquartered in Portland, OR, have offices in Boston, and have recently expanded into Austin Texas!
What We Care About
We’re transparent. Our books are open, and we share the reasoning behind our decisions. We claim autonomy and take the personal freedom to work how we want, where we want. We’re accountable to one another, working together toward shared objectives. We push innovation - trying new tactics and channels to go beyond “best practices.” We’re proactive about breaking client’s bottlenecks to deliver results. We work to hire the best people, regardless of experience and background, and develop those people, investing in development paths and action plans that help them grow in their current roles and beyond. We know that we’re only as good as our culture.
What We’re Looking For
You, the Paid Social Manager, are a data-obsessed problem-solver. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of clients’ bigger and long term goals. You’re quick to pick up patterns and patient enough to identify long-term trends. You have experience running ads on LinkedIn for B2B companies and strive to drive results.
- Manage paid social accounts (including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Instagram, and Reddit) to achieve client objectives
- Create and present monthly reports to clients that highlight wins and opportunities for optimization
- Work directly with clients and Obility's Customer Success Manager to understand goals and KPIs to drive strategy and answer questions
- Stay current on Paid Social best practices and share learnings with the department to continually improve services
Desired Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in paid social
- Agency experience working directly with B2B clients preferred
- Experience with social media paid platforms for B2B (LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience creating and customizing Excel reports that highlight performance, including graphs and creating pivot tables
- Strong presentation skills, experience presenting to executives at a Director-level or above is a plus
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio is a plus
Benefits: Competitive salary, 25 paid days off in your first year, unlimited work-from-home policy, employer-paid health and life insurance benefits for employees, 3% employer match retirement plan, 6-weeks paid family/parental leave, 3-week paid sabbatical after 7 years, and fun and inclusive company culture that supports employee development!
Obility is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.