Paid Social Manager
Paid Social | Portland, OR | Full Time
Who We Are
We help fast-growing and innovative B2B tech companies generate and develop marketing led-opportunities through digital marketing. Companies like Moz, Plangrid, Snowflake, and Hitachi use us to successfully reach, engage, track, and convert sales qualified leads.
Founded in 2011, we're now a team of 40+ people who are solely focused on B2B marketing and lead generation. We service our clients through utilizing subject matter experts, streamlining account management, and holding ourselves accountable to performance.
Currently, we track to revenue, we optimize pages for lead conversion, and we help clear the path to accurate pipeline measurement. Our aim is to pioneer what we call "full-funnel optimization" - integrated, coordinated digital marketing that's continually optimized for B2B revenue outcomes.
What We Care About
We're transparent. Our books are open, and we share the reasoning behind our decisions. We claim autonomy and take personal freedom to work how we want, where we want. We're accountable to one another, working together toward shared objectives. We push innovation - trying new tactics and channels to go beyond "best practices." We're proactive about breaking the client's bottlenecks to deliver results. We work to hire the best people, regardless of experience and background. We work to develop those people, investing in development paths and action plans that help them grow in their current roles and beyond. We know that we're only as good as our culture.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for a Paid Social Manager to take over day-to-day optimization of client's Paid Social accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) while working with the Paid Social Supervisor to assist in the development of Obility’s Paid Social service offering.
The ideal candidate will have a tactical background with B2B experience and be driven by the opportunity to help build out Obility's fastest-growing department. This individual will receive coaching and assistance from the Paid Social Supervisor.
- Manage paid social accounts (including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) to achieve client objectives
- Monthly reports and mid-cycle reporting, both internal and for clients
- Work directly with clients and Obility’s Customer Success Managers on their paid social strategy, including presenting reports, answering questions, and providing excellent client service
- Monitor fast-moving Paid Social industry and networks for changes, ensuring both client accounts and Obility’s documents and processes are utilizing the latest strategies and tactics
Desired Experience and Skills
- Minimum 1 year of paid social experience
- Agency experience working directly with B2B clients preferred
- Experience with social media paid platforms for B2B (LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience creating and customizing reporting, including creating pivot tables highlighting performance in Excel
- Strong presentation experience, including presenting to executives at a Director-level or above
- Great attention to detail with a track record of strong analytical skills
- Proven experience with Google Analytics