Paid Social Coordinator
SEM | Portland, OR | Full Time
Obility is looking for a Paid Social Coordinator to take over day-to-day optimization of Obility’s existing client Paid Social accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) while working with the Director of Paid Search & Display to assist in the development of Obility’s Paid Social service offering. This includes strategy templates, client reporting, and process documents.
The ideal candidate will have a tactical background with B2B experience and be driven by the opportunity to create something new. This individual will receive coaching and assistance from the Director of Paid Search + Display.
Key Results Areas:
- Above 75% client retention trailing 12 months
- 8 or above on client satisfaction ratings each quarter
- Contribute quarterly department initiative ideas that pertain to social
- 360 feedback from team and manager feedback
- Take over and manage Obility’s paid social accounts (including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) to achieve client objectives
- Monthly reports and mid-cycle reporting, both internal and for clients
- Work directly with clients and Obility’s Account Managers on their paid social strategy, including presenting reports, answering questions, and providing excellent client service
- Monitor fast-moving Paid Social industry and networks for changes, ensuring both client accounts and Obility’s documents and processes are utilizing the latest strategies and tactics
- Handle creation and upkeep of Obility’s default B2B Paid Social strategy and processes
- Sales and marketing support where needed, including Q&A for prospects if necessary along with case studies and testimonial requests
- Maintain a presence with clients and team member work, ensuring client service is high and enough involvement to ensure client service is high
Desired Experience and Skills
- Minimum 1 year in roles of increasing responsibility in paid search and/or paid social capacity
- Agency experience working directly with clients
- Experience with social media paid platforms (LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Proven results creating a new process for others to utilize
- Experience creating and customizing reporting, including creating pivot tables highlighting performance in Excel
- Strong presentation experience, including presenting to executives at a Director-level or above
- Great attention to detail with a track record of strong analytical skills
- Proven experience with Google Analytics
Obility is an online marketing company focused on helping B2B companies drive sales pipeline and increase revenue. Obility's services include Demand Generation (paid search, display and social media advertising), Inbound Marketing (SEO and content placement) as well as Content Creation for demand generation.
We’re all about doing the best work possible, working with the best talent, efficiency, having fun and work-life balance. We’re a 36 person start-up agency that’s growing fast. If you’re looking to be part of an exciting, growing company that cares about the quality of its work, we’d love for you to join us.
We regularly have company lunches and field trips and escape the stresses of work. Benefits include flexible hours (in addition to 50 work-from-home days), extended PTO (15 in your first year), medical insurance, a health savings account, and retirement account.
Compensation: Depending on experience