Director of Customer Success
Account Management | US - Remote OK | Full Time | Opened 28 days ago
What We’re Looking For
The Director of Customer Success leads the team that builds relationships with our clients, defines and re-defines client goals, aligns our internal account teams toward those goals and ensures that we build trust and create excellent results with our clients. The Director oversees Customer Success Supervisors and Managers, collaborates cross-departmentally with Services, Sales and more, and is a key contributor to Obility's Leadership team and to our growth as an agency.
- Develop our vision for excellent client experience, including areas like onboarding, off-boarding, and key client moments.
- Create a company-wide client feedback loop and be a key representative of the voice of the client with Management and Leadership.
- Lead cross-functionally, gathering and sharing feedback and collaborating with other department leaders to create internal change that benefits our clients.
- Build and develop a team of world-class CSMs. Building, structuring, mentoring the team by:
- Recruiting and developing a team of high-performing learners
- Creating great structure for team members to work within
- Ensuring team members are trained, mentored, and coached
- Develop methods for CSMs to understand, track, and re-align strategies based on clients' goals and objectives.
- Drive alignment with Sales around service expansion and right-sized SOWs.
- Identify prospects for service Expansion
- Influence client LTV through service adoption, retention, success, and trust
- Orchestrate resources across the company to address client issues with urgency.
- Monitor and coach on key accounts
- Develop & track key metrics for client success.
- Report on key client metrics around retention, NPS, success, trust, etc.
Desired Experience and Skills
- 1+ years experience managing people and teams in a knowledge work environment
- 3+ years managing clients in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- Proven ability to create & execute processes in a knowledge work environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and strategy
- Strong project management skills and knowledge of tools
- Salesforce reporting knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to lead Supervisors and Customer Success Managers
- Ability to contribute perspective and add value across the business with company leadership
- Alignment with our Values, Purpose, and Vision
To do our best work, we want to live our best lives outside of work. With remote first for all employees you can work where it works for you. Need to work from a beach chair or the mountain for a week or two? Do it!
Other benefits enjoyed by Obility employees:
- Competitive salary, 28 paid days off in your first year, remote policy, employer-paid health and life insurance benefits for employees, 3% employer contribution 401(k) retirement plan, 6-weeks paid family/parental leave, 3-week paid sabbatical after 7 years, and fun and inclusive company culture that supports employee development!
Obility is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.