Associate Director of Demand Generation
SEM | Portland, OR | Full Time
Obility is searching for an Associate Director of Demand Generation to join our team. The Associate Director will work directly under the Director of Demand Generation and assist with professional development, innovation, strategy, and building out additional services within our department. Additionally, this individual will manage paid search campaigns for select enterprise clients. This is not a remote position.
This individual is a natural leader who will direct a team of experiences employees and provide valuable insights to the Obility leadership team to guide company strategy. Obility is looking for someone familiar with both the strategy and execution of digital marketing programs for B2B enterprise companies and has a willingness to participate in thought leadership in the digital marketing space.
- Brings fresh and innovative ideas to the Demand Generation department to expand service depth and expertise
- Provides coaching to team members through individual professional development plans, bi-weekly one-to-ones, active observation, and account audits
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; readily available for support and integrating support into routine job functions
- Analyzes and measures results from Obility’s digital marketing efforts and articulates value and return on investment to the client
- Makes recommendations on client KPIs based on historical data, business trends, and industry trends
- Identifies and presents opportunities for growth in client relationships
- Engages and presents to C-level executives to articulate our value proposition
- Contributes to internal marketing efforts for Obility through thought leadership, case studies, and client testimonials
- Positive 360 review feedback from team members
- Client retention for POD above 75%
- Client account structure aligns with the Obility Way
- Routinely audits accounts; minimum of 2/month
- Deep knowledge of and experience with digital marketing with an emphasis on paid search, paid display, and paid social
- Experience with management of employees and team building
- Previous experience working on B2B marketing campaigns
- Past agency experience
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Tight organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, problem solving
- Occasional travel
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua) and/or CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics) reporting and programs
- Experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter advertising
- Past work with notable B2B clients (e.g. Oracle, SAP, IBM)
Obility is a digital marketing company focused on helping B2B companies drive sales pipeline and increase revenue. Obility's services include SEM (paid search, display and social media advertising), SEO (inbound marketing), and content creation.
We’re all about doing the best work possible. We’re a 33 person start-up agency that’s growing fast. If you’re looking to be part of an exciting, growing company that cares about the quality of its work, we’d love for you to join us. Benefits include flexible hours (in addition to work-from-home days), 50 work-from- home days, extended PTO (15 in your first year), medical insurance, dental insurance, a health savings account, and retirement account.
Location: Portland, Oregon