Project Manager - Mortgage / Financial
Business | McLean, VA | Contract
US Citizens and LPR Candidates ONLY PLEASE. No C2C
Project Manager - Mortgage / Financial background needed
- Typically has 5 - 7 years related experience;
- College degree or equivalent experience;
- Project Management/Change Management experience especially involving changes to business applications and technology
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with creation and definition of business cases, business requirements and testing deliverables;
- Effectively manage assigned efforts through the use of standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, status reporting and the facilitation and documentation of effective meetings;
- Strong verbal and written skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations/materials to various types of audiences.
- Primary/secondary mortgage market and/or finance experience;
- Ability to support multiple concurrent efforts/projects in various capacities (lead one effort while supporting others);
- Ability to work independently while driving and managing assignments from concept through deployment/launch.
The Project Management Senior role is part of the Underwriting Technologies group within the Strategic Delivery department in the Single Family Division. Underwriting Technologies is responsible for evaluating, designing, developing, and implementing new or enhanced offerings, concepts, and business or technology projects that introduce efficiencies in the mortgage origination process. Strategic Delivery engages business areas across the company to identify and resolve impacts related to the projects being implemented. The Senior Project Manager will manage assigned projects and products for small and medium efforts, and/or provide a supporting role in larger efforts or programs.
- Analyze, design, develop and manage of the implementation of business offerings.
- Create business solutions that are flexible and executable.
- Work collaboratively with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate and at times lead cooperative efforts with project team members representing multiple diverse groups and divisions.
- Manage assigned efforts through the use of standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, budget tools and the reporting and facilitation of appropriate and effective meetings.
- Participate in Requirements and Design discussions with project stakeholders.
- Develop and documenting business requirements, offerings materials, process documentation and other related materials.
- Assist with rollout / communication activities.