Sales Account Executive
Sales | Pompano Beach, FL | Full Time
We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation and support for clients nationwide. NetSuite is the leading provider of on-demand, integrated business management ERP software for growing and midsize businesses. Our team of consultants, developers, and project managers are self-motivated and hard working. Together as a team and individually we strive for excellence in our work and in our service to our customers. Our core values are integrity, responsiveness, teamwork, quality and fun. NXTurn is one of the most established and highest achieving Oracle NetSuite partners in the country.
Sales Account Executive (SAE) takes lead in driving and achieving NXTurn’s sales objectives. This is a sales role constantly driving lead generation to build a high-quality pipeline and meet or exceed sales quota. Using the BANT lead qualification framework and a consultative sales approach, the SAE is responsible for qualifying prospects and directly managing the entire sales process, from qualification to closing.
We are looking to hire our next Sales Superstar to accelerate our growth and continue building our sales team.
Following NXTurn’s sales leadership guidance, the Sales Account Executive will:
- Actively seeks to find, qualify and close new accounts in order to drive revenue according to assigned quota
- On a daily basis, the SAE will practice a structured sales process using the BANT lead qualification framework, as well as the Value Selling and Solutions Selling methodologies
- Identifies and qualifies prospects into opportunities by understanding their business requirements
- Plans and leads sales tasks such as Discovery Calls, Software Demos, Executive Presentations, etc.
- Accurately represents sales process progress on every account and forecasts sales close dates in our CRM system
- Works with NXTurn’s Professional Services team to deliver a successful implementation plan
- Properly records all activities in our CRM system as they occur
- Participates in industry conferences, trade shows and other events, as needed
- Handles sales documents, such as proposals, SOWs, MSAs and presentations, as necessary
You are NXTurn’s first point of contact; your professionalism and quality of service is of utmost importance in this role.
- At least, 2 years of experience as a Sales Account Executive selling Business Management Software Solutions, preferably an ERP Cloud Solutions such as NetSuite or Acumatica
- Persistent and motivated individual with a competitive mindset, and a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Goal oriented with excellent time management skills
- Outgoing and personable with excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Desire to work in the tech industry
This is a career opportunity in which you will also have the opportunity to help build a competitive sales team.