NetSuite Pre-sales Consultant
Sales | Remote | Full Time | From $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
NetSuite Pre-sales Consultant
As a member of this team, you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, and in-depth product demonstrations, through to a transition to Professional Services. This is a client-facing position, and you will need to be able to demo NetSuite core modules to current customers and prospects.
Following Sales Leadership guidance, NetSuite Presales Consultants will:
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard NetSuite presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall NetSuite solutions.
- Provide a deep level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product & services related questions during the sales cycle
- Manage multiple opportunities as part of a dedicated sales team
- Act proactively and as a trusted client advocate during engagements
- Organize, analyze, and communicate with both fellow consultants and client personnel in a professional, productive, and efficient manner
This position will require professionalism and quality of service being the utmost importance in this role.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related fields, Computer Science, MIS or other technology-related fields
- 3-5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience, 3-5+ Solution Consulting experience, 3-5+ years of pre-sales / sales experience or mix of three
- In depth understanding of NetSuite
- NetSuite certifications highly preferred – NetSuite ERP consultant, NetSuite Certified Administrator, and SuiteFoundation
- Strong background in finance/accounting, consulting and advisory services, general vertical-specific industry experience
- Experience with specialized NetSuite process areas and products is preferred, these include Financials, Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and Manufacturing.
- Previous application experience in one or more of the following desired:
- NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, FinancialForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Deltek Vision, Epicor, Workday, Infor
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process
- Successful quota achievement
- Business degree or equivalent, advanced degree desirable
- Fun friendly environment, access to high-quality leads, and uncapped commission potential.
- Company Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off policy
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for costs of training, continuing education, skills and professional certification programs and exams.
- Work from Home
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Laptop Reimbursement