NetSuite Development Manager
Software Development | Pompano Beach, FL | Full Time
- 2+ years of NetSuite experience required
- Experience with SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteBundles
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent knowledge
- Proven and very strong project management skills in managing multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail and knowledge of coding/application design best practices
- Excellent ability to communicate with diverse groups of users and developers
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in using Eclipse
- Experience with Application integration (SOAP, RESLET, JSON, API Integration, Web services.)
- Experience with other cloud based platforms (Salesforce, Intact)
- Architect solutions to meet customer requirements and document statements of work
- Work within a team environment to ensure project success
- Test, document and demonstrate developed solutions both internally and externally
- Participate in the ongoing development of technical, design and best practices
- Continue NXTurn’s history of delivering success.
- Work with the Business to help refine requirements and create solutions for complex business processes
- Create SuiteScripts and Workflows for customization's
- Create Custom forms, fields, and searches
- Update and maintain workflows and SuiteScripts
- Work with third party SuiteApps to maintain and enhance current capabilities
- Work with NetSuite Support to maintain the support cases opened for Business needs
- Support enterprise-wide reporting efforts
- Document customizations and any system modifications
- Own responsibility for ongoing technical development of IT resources on NetSuite projects
- Manage project deliverables and review quality of deliverable
- Project management reporting
- Manage/Support project economics
- Lead/Support client pursuits and lead technical sections of a proposal
- Lead/Support internal initiatives
- This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team with room for growth and advancement. We sell, implement, customize and integrate the fastest selling cloud ERP system in the world.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Health Insurance
- Training reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Remote workers consider
Our company is a full service Netsuite 5 Star Partner that provides consulting, implementation and support for clients nationwide. Netsuite is the leading provider of on-demand, integrated business management software for growing and midsize businesses. You will be part of a team of developers supporting our clients in areas of CRM, ERP, Ecommerce, and Customer Support. NXTurn has been a top five NetSuite partner for the past 6 years. Our team members are creative thinkers, passionate problem solvers, and willing to do whatever it takes to deliver the capabilities our customers require.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Domestic full time employment only - no offshore firms or outsourcing.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.