Marketing | Pompano Beach, FL | Full Time
NXTurn is a leading provider of NetSuite’s cloud based ERP solutions. As part of NXTurn’s marketing team, the successful candidate will develop and manage social media efforts, write blog posts, edit web site content, create html emails, create monthly html newsletter and manage marketing projects. Excellent writing and communication skills are required. Strong project management and content development skills are essential
- Working with marketing, sales and client support teams to create content/collateral that showcases NXTurn’s client successes and demonstrates the company’s expertise.
- Actively supporting online marketing and social media campaigns with relative content.
- Create social media calendar and review, edit and post content. Ensure that content is accurate and current; revise as necessary.
- Develop and review statistical reports pertaining to social media use, access, and interaction.
- Assist with Blog calendar and posting blogs on the corporate web site.
- Complete the writing and production of web pages to convey corporate information in a clear and visually appealing way.
- Develop and implement strategies and realistic budgets for maintaining, promoting, and managing digital presence. Explore new technologies and recommend enhancements to the system.
- Creation/editing of HTML email marketing campaigns and content
- Creation/editing of monthly HTML newsletter and content
- Develop SEO-friendly web content for a wide range of users. Includes strategic key phrases placement within compelling and persuasive marketing copy, which maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversions.
- Cultivate and manage social medial
- Establish and implement a social media and email marketing plan using the full marketing mix with a clear focus on the NXTurn brand and NXTurn as a leading provider of NetSuite’s ERP solution.
- Audit current digital media content to identify gaps and opportunities. Leverage analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to track and recommend strategies to improve usage, and execute on analytics/optimizer campaigns like A/B testing.
- 3+ years work experience in a Marketing position
- Marketing/Business/Communications or similar bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of HubSpot
- Experience working in web content management systems like WordPress
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience handling multiple projects with complex deliverables simultaneously a MUST
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- Very strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Experience using Linked In, Twitter, Hubspot and Wordpress are a must
- NetSuite CRM experience