Marketing | Pompano Beach, FL | Full Time
We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation and support for clients nationwide. NetSuite is the leading provider of on-demand, integrated business management ERP software for growing and midsize businesses. Our team of consultants, developers, and project managers are self-motivated and hard working. Together as a team and individually we strive for excellence in our work and in our service to our customers. Our core values are integrity, responsiveness, teamwork, quality and fun. NXTurn is one of the most established and highest achieving Oracle NetSuite partners in the country.
As part of NXTurn’s team, the successful candidate will develop messaging, strategy and branding to increase NXTurn's brand awareness and drive overall sales. Excellent writing and communication skills are required. Strong project management and content development skills are essential.
- Establish and implement a social media and email marketing plan using the full marketing mix with a clear focus on the NXTurn brand and NXTurn as a leading provider of NetSuite’s ERP solution.
- Working with marketing, sales and client support teams to create content/collateral that showcases NXTurn’s client successes and demonstrates the company’s expertise.
- Actively supporting online marketing and social media campaigns with relative content.
- Create social media calendar and review, edit and post content. Ensure that content is accurate and current; revise as necessary.
- Develop and review statistical reports pertaining to social media use, access, and interaction.
- Assist with Blog calendar and posting blogs on the corporate web site.
- Complete the writing and production of web pages to convey corporate information in a clear and visually appealing way.
- Develop and implement strategies and realistic budgets for maintaining, promoting, and managing digital presence. Explore new technologies and recommend enhancements to the system.
- Creation/editing of HTML email marketing campaigns and content
- Creation/editing of monthly HTML newsletter and content
- Develop SEO-friendly web content for a wide range of users. Includes strategic key phrases placement within compelling and persuasive marketing copy, which maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversions.
- Cultivate and manage social medial
- Audit current digital media content to identify gaps and opportunities. Leverage analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to track and recommend strategies to improve usage, and execute on analytics/optimizer campaigns like A/B testing.
- Coordinating Marketing Events.
- 3+ years work experience as a Marketing Manager or equivalent
- Marketing/Business/Communications or similar bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Experience with branding
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of HubSpot
- Experience working in web content management systems like WordPress
- Experience handling multiple projects with complex deliverables simultaneously a MUST
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- Very strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Experience using Linked In, Twitter, Hubspot and Wordpress are a must
- NetSuite CRM experience