Professional Services | Pompano Beach, FL | Full Time
We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation and support for clients nationwide. NetSuite is the leading provider of on-demand, integrated business management ERP software for growing and midsize businesses. Our team of consultants, developers, and project managers are self-motivated and hard working. Together as a team and individually we strive for excellence in our work and in our service to our customers. Our core values are integrity, responsiveness, teamwork, quality and fun. NXTurn is one of the most established and highest achieving Oracle NetSuite partners in the country.
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM implementations utilizing the company’s implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
- Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements in order to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field (preferred).
- Must have a full understanding of ERP/CRM systems and 2+ years of NetSuite experience (required).
- Must be able successfully troubleshoot anything NetSuite, you've also seen multiple implementation cycles through to completion.
- NetSuite Certified Administrator and/or have NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant certification (preferred).
- Their NetSuite skills should include NetSuite One World, Subsidiary, ARM, Multi-book, Intercompany, Localization’s knowledge and experience. (required)
- Business Financials and Accounting (required)
- Advance Revenue Management - Certification preferred
- Managing and Documenting Projects
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Data analysis
- NetSuite Billing
- 25% or less travel after Covid