Business Development Rep
Sales | Pompano Beach, FL | Full Time
We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation and support for clients nationwide. NetSuite is the leading provider of on-demand, integrated business management ERP software for growing and midsize businesses. Our team of consultants, developers, and project managers are self-motivated and hard working. Together as a team and individually we strive for excellence in our work and in our service to our customers. Our core values are integrity, responsiveness, teamwork, quality and fun. NXTurn is one of the most established and highest achieving Oracle NetSuite partners in the country.
Business Development Representative (BDR). Calls on leads to identify and qualify potential prospects. This role requires ability to manage a high volume of outbound calls and emails as per the marketing campaign or lead generation initiatives in play. The BDR will have excellent and professional communication skills, verbal and in writing. This role prepares you for an exciting and rewarding sales career in the highly competitive cloud business arena.
We are looking to hire our next BDR Superstar to accelerate and grow our sales talent from within.
Following Sales & Marketing Leadership guidance, BDRs will:
- On a weekly basis, launch the corresponding marketing campaign according to defined strategy
- Follow steps, according to campaign, to connect and produce high quality leads
- On a daily basis, systematically make phone calls to middle management or C-Level Executives
- Qualify leads by understanding their business requirements and processes; as soon as positively qualified, convert them to Account Executives
- Properly recording all activities in our CRM system as they occur
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of NetSuite solution
You are NXTurn’s first point of contact; your professionalism and quality of service is of utmost importance in this role.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Inside Sales Agent or as an Outbound Sales Representative selling Business Management Solutions, preferably, ERP Cloud Solutions
- Persistent and motivated individual with a competitive mindset, and a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Goal oriented with excellent time management skills
- Outgoing and personable with excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Desire to work in the tech industry
This is a career opportunity in which you will also have the opportunity to be trained and become competent on NetSuite ERP.