Business Development Rep
Sales | Remote | Full Time
We help B2B and B2C companies successfully implement NetSuite’s Cloud ERP system so they can grow their business. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation, ecommerce, and support for clients nationwide. With team members across the nation, we are poised for the next step in our growth and looking to scale! We are looking for our next Business Development Representative to join our team.
Business Development Representative (BDR). Calls, emails and connects with leads to identify and qualify potential prospects. This role requires the ability to manage a high volume of outbound activities (calls emails LinkedIn) as per the marketing campaign or lead-generation initiatives in play. The BDR will have excellent and professional communication skills, both verbal and in writing. We are looking for someone that is competitive in nature and wants to win! This role prepares you for an exciting and rewarding sales career in the highly competitive cloud business arena.
We are looking to hire our next BDR Superstar to accelerate and grow our sales talent from within.
Following Sales & Marketing Leadership guidance, BDRs will:
- On a weekly basis, launch the corresponding marketing campaign according to a defined strategy
- Follow the steps, according to the campaign, to connect and produce high-quality leads
- On a daily basis, systematically make phone calls to middle management or C-Level Executives
- Qualify leads by understanding their business requirements and processes; as soon as positively qualified, convert them to Account Executives
- Properly recording all activities in our CRM system as they occur
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of NetSuite solution
You are NXTurn’s first point of contact; your professionalism and quality of service are of utmost importance in this role.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Inside Sales Agent or as an Outbound Sales Representative selling Business Management Solutions, preferably, ERP Cloud Solutions
- Persistent and motivated individual with a competitive mindset, and a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Goal-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Outgoing and personable with excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Desire to work in the tech industry
- A good blend of base salary and unlimited commission potential
- Strong teams to back you up and help you deliver on goals
- Fun friendly environment, access to high-quality leads, and uncapped commission potential.
- Company Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off policy
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for costs of training, continuing education, skills, and professional certification programs and exams.
- Work from Home
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Laptop Reimbursement
This is a career opportunity in which you will also have the opportunity to be trained and become competent in NetSuite ERP.