Acumatica Senior Consultant / Project Manager
Professional Services | Pompano Beach, FL | Full Time
We are currently looking for an accomplished Acumatica ERP project and Acumatica ERP management professional with solid Acumatica implementation experience.
This is a great position for a highly organized Acumatica Implementation Consultant that wants to manage a project team.
The Acumatica ERP Manager will have deep knowledge of the Acumatica application, and will work alongside a team of professionals committed to delivering world-class experience to the customers.
- Plan, design, develop, and lead the implementation of Acumatica ERP for clients
- Assist with upgrades, training, and support for the Acumatica ERP solution
- Responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of the project, including all work efforts required to plan and deliver (including functional and technical aspects)
- Ability to motivate the team, plan and drive project execution, performance driven with the necessary intensity and optimism to succeed and deliver
- Responsible for identifying, tracking and managing the project risk, issues, action items and status of all deliverables
- Ability to understand the various aspects of the project, and to lead staff to meet project plan tasks and timelines and to identify and escalate risk
- Responsibility for delivering the project within the budget
- Serve as primary contact with client stakeholders for all aspects of the project
- Develop and communicate regular status reports to client
- Maintain working relationships/partnerships with existing and future vendors
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients for future projects
- Follow our methodologies and procedures and improve on them where needed
- Able to contribute to other work efforts on the project as needed
- May perform other job-related duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Other Requirements:
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of delivering ERP projects such as Acumatica.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail is a must
- Desire to be in a leadership role and lead teams
- Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline; excellent customer service, problem-solving, cognitive, and people skills
- Acumatica badges are a plus
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced consistently changing environment
- Experience working with business owners to gather and prioritize business requirements.
- Experience with Mavenlink PM software would be a bonus
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.
This is a remote position.