Acumatica Project Manager
Professional Services | Remote | Full Time | From $85,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full service Acumatica Partner which engages in consulting, implementation and support for clients nationwide. Acumatica is aleading provider of on-demand, integrated business management ERP software for growing and midsize businesses. Our team of consultants, developers, and project managers are self-motivated and hard working. Together as a team and individually we strive for excellence in our work and in our service to our customers. Our core values are integrity, responsiveness, teamwork, quality and fun. AcuTech Partners is one of the most established and highest achieving partners in the country
The Acumatica Project Manager is responsible for managing and monitoring all aspects of Acumatica Implementation Projects. Our Project Managers perform a highly visible, managerial role leading the delivery of initiatives to our clients with responsibility for Relationship Management, Project Management and Business / Technical Delivery.
- Responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of the project, including all work efforts required to plan and deliver (including functional and technical aspects)
- Ability to motivate the team, plan and drive project execution, performance-driven with the necessary intensity and optimism to succeed and deliver
- Responsible for identifying, tracking and managing the project risk, issues, action items and status of all deliverables
- Ability to understand the various aspects of the project, and to lead staff to meet project plan tasks and timelines and to identify and escalate risk
- Responsibility for delivering the project within the budget
- Serve as primary contact with client stakeholders for all aspects of the project
- Develop and communicate regular status reports to client
- Maintain working relationships/partnerships with existing and future vendors
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients for future projects
- Follow NXTurn methodologies and procedures
- Able to contribute to other work efforts on the project as needed
- May perform other job related duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Other Requirements:
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of delivering ERP projects such as NetSuite, Acumatica, Sage, Dynamics AX, or others
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must have ability to learn new skills on a regular basis
- Candidate must be able to communicate and work effectively with wide range of people and personalities
- Strong organization and attention to detail is a must
- Previous experience implementing packaged software is a plus
- Desire to be in a leadership role and lead teams
- Willingness to work in a fast paced consistently changing environment
- PMP certification desired
- Experience working with business owners to gather and prioritize business requirements.
- Experience with Mavenlink PM software would be a bonus
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Flexible hours. We measure what you get done, not when you punch in and punch out of the office.
- We not only hire the brightest and the best, we provide opportunities for further growth and success.