AWS/Cloud Engineer - Public Trust Clearance
Software Development | Washington, DC | Full Time
Cutting edge-tech tools!
Interested in expanding your skills? Have AWS experience?
How about of a project it’s in the midst of a very interesting turn to a Microservices architecture leveraging Docker containers on the AWS public cloud? Here is a short list of what’s in play for you:
- Support and continuous improvement of a sophisticated and fully automated CI/CD processes and managing and updating pipelines using tools like Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Support designing, developing and operationalize new processes such as on demand environment provisioning
- Identify and work on opportunities for refinement, tools consolidation, and continuous improvement
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment
- About YOU and your experience:
- IT Professional with a BS degree and/or 1 to 3 years of experience in cloud/DevOps engineering, particularly AWS.
- Passion for learning and working in an environment with cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- Experience with one development language such as Java, Python, Ruby, Java Script, etc.
- Knowledge of one of the following tools: Jenkins, Chef, GitHub, AWS, Selenium, Gradle, Docker, SonarQube
- An AWS certification
- Linux experience including shell scripting, networking, storage and release management
Other important skills: Good attitude, pride in your product, good work ethic, conducive to a collaborative environment. Passion for your field, looking to widen your skill set and willing to help others do the same. Finally, you must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Nueducation is an SBA 8a Certified, WOSB, and EDWOSB company established in 2010 and based in Washington DC currently serving the public sector by providing leading-edge information technology solutions. With a particular focus on the continuous delivery of enterprise solutions in Cloud Infrastructure, DevSecOps, Microservices Architecture, Cloud Native Development, and API management, our team of solutions architects, engineers, and developers, helping leverage the full-capabilities of the cloud while achieving its true promise of increased agility and cost efficiency and embark in the rewarding DevSecOps cultural shift journey that involves people, processes, and tools.
Make your move and apply now!
Questions? Write to us careersat nueducation.com
Job Type: Full-time