Administration | New York, NY | Full Time
Noble People is seeking a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated Office Coordinator to provide a wide array of organizational and administrative support for a growing team. Will work closely with the Office Manager, COO and directors on a daily basis.
- Operate the reception desk, greet visitors, and assist with maintaining the office environment
- Organize catering needs for internal meetings and company events
- Manage conference room schedule and prepare the conference room for client meetings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies, snacks and beverages
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Provide general HR support
- Assist with travel arrangements for office staff and managers
- Run miscellaneous errands as needed
- Maintain office uniformity and manage the nightly cleaning crew to ensure the office is in order each day
- Assist on various office and business needs including event planning, client gifting, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or prior administrative experience is preferred
- Proactive with the ability to independently prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees, clients, vendors.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other departments within the agency to solve problems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of creativity, flexibility and decisiveness.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic office equipment (printers, fax, etc.).