Communications Strategy | Hybrid in New York, NY | Full Time
Who we are
We are Noble People. A modern creative media agency. We worked with the best creative agencies in the business and left to do things our own way. https://noblepeople.co/
We are an agency that wants to develop original, bold, and provocative media ideas. Media ideas that aren’t media. Media that isn’t freaking boring. Brand ideas that people love.
We do communications strategy, media planning, buying, reporting, and optimization – but with a lens that respects creativity and without the bullshit that comes along with most media agencies.
We are passionate. We have strong values based on integrity and honesty. We find smarter ways to make an impact. We strip out the nonsense and do away with the old rules. We take a modern, transparent, and innovative approach to media – again, always through a creative lens.
Who you are
- Driven by the desire to understand the changing world and what motivates people
- Passionate about learning about marketing, how to be effective, and grow brands
- Enjoy articulating your ideas and research findings in a persuasive way
- Can see yourself in a role that helps define how, when, and where to drive impact
- In-pursuit of innovative connections with consumers, and uses of media
- Are a nice person, empathetic, not afraid to speak up, and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Support the strategic approach development, fueled by data and insight, to deliver disruptive campaigns and experiences
- Contribute to strategic deliverables and recommendations
- A willingness to dig into many research avenues to produce actionable findings
- Conduct competitive, trends audits and discovery research
- Leverage internal culture-monitoring tools to help define motivations, triggers, and relevance
- Utilize key tools, consumer panels, and research to extract the key insight(s)
- Help to create inspiring briefs that unlock bold connections ideas
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to arrive at a coherent body of work
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Prior agency/brand strategy experience a plus
- Strong writing, proofing, and storytelling skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite and keynote • Ability to problem solve and think strategically • Ability to collaborate across specialty teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, industry tools (MRI, Statista, Infegy, YouGov, etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion
Our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages, and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints, and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice. Our commitment to Equal Opportunity. We are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability, or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience, and perspective. We take care of you.
Noble People offers a generous time off package of 15 PTO days per annum, Safe & sick days, Personal and Birthday PTO as well as Summer Fridays, Mental Health & Wellness days, and a Sabbatical Program if you are with the agency 7 or more years. We offer a comprehensive healthcare plan for eligible employees and their families which includes Medical with Telehealth/virtual care options, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Lastly, we allow for a cell phone reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Flexible Spending Account, daily snacks, and much more.
Noble People is a 100% vaccinated office. Employees must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide a record of full vaccination unless granted a lawfully recognized exemption.