Ad Ops | New York, NY | Full Time
Noble People, a media agency, wants to add an Analyst to our Analytics department in New York City. The Analyst will be responsible for helping clients understand how their marketing drives business results while maintaining the integrity of that data through various analytics platforms. You will help elevate the reporting and analytics across the agency by delivering best in class solutions, and providing high quality results within a fast-paced environment.
- Produce recurring analytics deliverables including, but not limited to: dashboards, brand study reports, and measurement plans
- Produce AdOps reports including, but not limited to: campaign pacing, discrepancy, and summary reports
- Consolidate and insights, analytic outputs, and action items into a well-organized, consumable package with actionable recommendations and strategies for marketers (MS Excel, Apple Keynote, etc.)
- Identify and lead the implementation of tracking and data integration solutions required to enable the effective measurement, reporting, and optimization of advertising media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, mathematics, or quantitative social sciences preferred
- Familiarity with BI or digital analytics tools (Tableau, Google Analytics Suite, Amazon Advertising, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with database or scripting languages (SQL, R, Python, JS, etc.)
- A talent for communicating complex topics in simple terms for non-technical audiences
- Excellent written, verbal, detail-orientation, and presentation skills
- A drive to continuously learn and the capacity to quickly absorb complex subject matters
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members (edited)
- Tolerance for ambiguity; creative problem-solving; a willingness to independently research and identify solutions when established approaches may not be known