B2B Remote Sales Associate
Sales & Marketing | New York, NY | Contract
Headquartered in the heart of New York City, Nividium was established in 2011 with the mission of combining reliable cost-effective hosting with superior customer service. Nividium understands that technical expertise, responsive service, reliability and reasonable cost are the key ingredients for any company. We have developed a business plan that encompasses these qualities and we work hard everyday to ensure these key points are achieved for our customers so that we meet their expectations for excellence. Our hosting services are guaranteed to be superb because we know that our success is dependent upon the success of you, our customer.
We’re a company that insists on, and rewards, performance excellence. We know our success hinges on attracting the best people to join us—people like you.
We are seeking a dedicated individuals who are interested in joining our team as a B2B Remote Sales Associate and developing a pipeline of interested clients in need of reseller, VPS or dedicated hosting. This is a 100% commission based position; this is not a position for someone who is looking to just collect a paycheck.
- Prospecting medium-sized business owners via phone and email to educate them on our products
- Follow-up with all potential clients to assist them with completing the required paperwork
- Maintain a list of potential clients in our CRM and tracking them through each stage of the sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone or email
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Able to relate to different personality styles
- Customer focused, results oriented, goal driven
- Coachable, trainable, willing to learn the sales process
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision
- Able to ask questions to understand customer’s need
What we offer
- Remote position; work wherever you want!
- Un-capped, competitive compensation structure
- Monthly and Quarterly performance bonuses
- On-going training and support