Product Manager - NFL Clash
Product Management | Los Angeles Area | Full Time
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Nifty Games is seeking a rising star Product Manager to lead NFL Clash live operations, game economy, live events, and monetization. The ideal candidate has worked on numerous mobile free to play games and possesses a great track record leveraging data to drive business results. You are well-versed in mobile gaming, sports games, and know how to build daily multi-session behaviors that create outstanding results for our portfolio of products.
- You will champion the vision and execute on the strategy set by our VP of Product, and work daily to deliver on KPI’s for Engagement, Retention, and Monetization
- Drive the regular efforts of internal and external team to grow the live service revenue for NFL Clash
- Own the product Roadmap that drives development team efforts, by collaborating with publishing and development leadership
- You communicate results to publishing leads by monitoring customer behavior and play patterns, and collaborating effectively with BI on analysis
- Research competitive products, complete teardowns and make recommendations based on industry knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, with a focus on building and maintaining live operations of game design, economy, events, and shop
- 2+ Years in Mobile Free to Play Games, with multiple shipped titles as a Lead PM or lead of live operations
- Strong data analysis skills; you are able to create, analyze, and optimize experiments using data
- Experience with SQL, R, and Python is a plus!
- Experience working in startup environments and being self-sufficient while interfacing with internal and external teammates
What Additional Skills Will Help You Stand Out?
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study
- Passion for mobile gaming and sports
Nifty Games is a venture-funded games developer & publisher focused on quick session, head to-head sports games for mobile devices. Nifty Games is a proud partner of the NFL, NFLPA, NBA & NBPA. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, and Chicago. Learn more at www.niftygamesinc.com. Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will be exercising caution with all employees and are not requiring employees to work on-site at this time. This role will likely be starting in a "work from home" capacity until conditions allow for a safe return to the office.