Live Ops Producer - NFL Clash
Production | Los Angeles Area | Full Time
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Nifty Games is seeking a Live Ops Producer to drive the publishing efforts for NFL Clash. The ideal candidate has worked on numerous mobile free to play games and possesses a great track record handling the complex day-to-day management of live games. You are well-versed in mobile gaming, adept at managing tight deadlines, and enjoy the challenges of keeping a large distributed team running smoothly!
- 2+ years of Live Ops experience managing live free to play mobile games in a leading Production role
- Extraordinary attention to detail, with experience in development and publishing project management
- Direct experience supporting product launch (soft launch to global release) with collaborative experience with User Acquisition, Marketing, PR, Community, Customer Support channels
- Expertise in Apple and Google mobile publishing, infrastructure, and build and release processes
- Collaborate with the Product team to drive and manage the Live Ops roadmap & calendar, plan events and content updates, and drive tasking down into the regular development cycle
- Organize all Live Ops efforts by managing all channel and release efforts, reviewing deliveries, and pushing bug-free live content
- Identify and coordinate Live Ops needs such as event, sales, and art & licensor approvals
- Oversee regular ongoing Live Ops, drive and verify in-game execution of events and sales with QA, CS and Community leads
- High degree of skill in JIRA, Confluence, and G Suite tools
- Experience working with and supporting licensed product and partnership approvals
- Experience working in startup environments and being self-sufficient while interfacing with internal and external teammates
- Passion for mobile gaming and NFL football is a plus!
What Additional Skills Will Help You Stand Out?
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study
Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer with offices in Chicago, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the Greater Los Angeles region. This role can be placed in any location but is preferred in Los Angeles. Nifty Games is a venture-funded games developer & publisher focused on quick session, head to-head sports games for mobile devices. Nifty Games is a proud partner of the NFL, NFLPA, NBA & NBPA. Learn more at www.niftygamesinc.com. Nifty Games, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, we will be exercising caution with all employees ,and are not requiring employees to work on-site at this time. This role will likely be starting in a "work from home" capacity until conditions allow for a safe return to the office.