Associate Producer - NBA Clash
Production | Greater Chicago Area | Full Time
Are you ready for your next big career move in sports gaming? Nifty Games is seeking an Associate Producer to support the development of NBA Clash. The ideal candidate has production experience on a mobile free-to-play game team, has a project management or QA background, and is a true fan of the NBA.
You’ll support internal and external teammates in everyday production tasks, focused on delivering a quality product and achieving bug-free releases with our development team. You bring strong attention to detail, willingness to take on complex tasks, and can operate in a focused manner to ensure our game delivers to millions of fans worldwide.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Production role managing game development teams
- Experience launching and maintaining at least one free-to-play mobile title in live operations
- Skilled at Agile-based development processes
- Adept in the use of production tools such as JIRA, Slack, Excel and Google Suite
- Work directly with the Production team to drive day-to-day execution of feature development, bug triage, and blend priorities from QA and user feedback to keep the development roadmap on track
- Interface with external partners, contractors, and remote teammates to keep the project on schedule at all times
- Support regular app publishing efforts including submissions and coordination with marketing, community, CS, and product teams
- Assist the General Manager with licensor relationships, approvals submissions, and presentations to partners
- Oversee frequent playtest sessions, capture feedback and bug information, and drive detailed information into the development backlog in a timely manner.
- Support the development team every day by running meetings, providing notes, and following up on action items
- Passion for mobile gaming and professional sports, especially NBA basketball!
- Highly organized with strong problem solving skills, able to prioritize and stay on task in a fast-paced environment
- Have a team-player mindset, comfortable with game development and live operations of mobile games
- Excellent communication and project management skills (verbal and written)
What Additional Skills Will Help You Stand Out?
- Familiar with the gaming market and free-to-play trends, you play games and know them inside and out!
- Experience doing mobile QA as a Lead Tester or QA lead