Assistant Producer - NBA Clash
Production | Greater Chicago Area | Full Time
Are you ready for your next big career move in sports gaming? Nifty Games is seeking an Assistant Producer to support the development of NBA Clash. The ideal candidate has production experience on a mobile free-to-play game team, has a project management or QA background, and is a true fan of the NBA.
You’ll support internal and external teammates in everyday production tasks, focused on delivering a quality product and achieving bug-free releases with our development team. You bring strong attention to detail, willingness to take on complex tasks, and can operate in a focused manner to ensure our game delivers to millions of fans worldwide.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Production role
- Experience shipping at least one free-to-play mobile title that is in live operations
- Adept in the use of production tools such as JIRA, Slack, Excel and Google Suite
- Work directly with the Production team to drive day-to-day execution of feature development, bug triage, and related QA disciplines such as compatibility, localization, and live ops testing
- Support internal and external teams every day, by attending meetings, providing notes, and following up on action items
- Manage playtest sessions, capture feedback and bug information, and provide detailed information to support designers and engineers on the development team
- Interface with external partners, contractors, and remote teammates to keep the project on schedule at all times
- Assist with special projects such as submissions and product approvals with licensing partners
- 1-2 years of experience as a Lead Tester or QA lead
- Highly organized with strong problem solving skills, able to prioritize and stay on task in a fast-paced environment
- Has a team-player mindset, comfortable with game development and live operations of mobile games
- Excellent communication and project management skills (verbal and written)
- Passion for mobile gaming and professional sports!
What Additional Skills Will Help You Stand Out?
- Familiar with the gaming market and free-to-play trends, you play games and know them inside and out!
- Experience with Unity, Jenkins, Perforce and build systems a plus!