Line Cook - Nick's Cove
Kitchen | Marshall, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Nick's Cove Restaurant | Oyster Bar | Cottages
Want to work hard and have fun cooking delicious, creative and sustainable food in a spectacular setting directly on Tomales Bay? If you have at least two years' experience working on a line, are passionate about cooking/creating food, enjoy a collaborative approach, where teamwork and flexibility is key and pleasing our guests is your number one goal, we would love to meet you!
Nick's Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar and Cottages is located a mere 1/2 hour West of Petaluma/Cotati/Rohnert Park ... and it's a pretty amazing commute! We invite you to submit your resume to join this amazing team of dedicated individuals who make it their mission every day to create fresh, sustainable food; to provide luxurious, relaxing accommodations; and to provide only the best possible hospitality to our guests.
Open Position: LINE COOK: We are currently seeking an experienced line cook for our busy kitchen. Previous breakfast/brunch experience preferred. Passion, dedication, commitment and a calm demeanor a must!
We ar Responsibilities:
- Consistently produce the best quality food with finesse and high attention to detail.
- Maintain organized, clean and appropriately stocked line
- Ensure food is produced based on standards outlined by Executive Chef
- Clearly and effectively communicate with all levels of staff to ensure guest satisfaction
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working on the line.
- Must have high attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work Saturday/Sunday Brunch
- Must have the ability to execute large quantities of food while always maintaining the highest quality.
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate in English
- Nick's Cove offers medical, dental and vision benefits to full time employees.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- You get to work in one of the most beautiful places in California!