Hotel - Innkeeper/Front Desk Agent
Hotel | Marshall, CA | Part Time
Nick's Cove Restaurant | Oyster Bar | Cottages
Looking to work for a luxury property loacted on one of the most pristine bodies of water on Northen California? Nick's Cove is a 12-room luxury resort with a Michelin rated restaurant. We currently have an opening in our hotel for a Front Desk Host. If you enjoy a collaborative approach, where teamwork and flexibility is key and pleasing our guests is your number one goal, we would love to meet you!
Nick's Cove Restaurant, Oyster Bar and Cottages is located a mere 1/2 hour West of Petaluma/Cotati/Rohnert Park ... and it's a pretty amazing commute! We invite you to submit your resume to join this amazing team of dedicated individuals who make it their mission every day to create fresh, sustainable food; to provide luxurious, relaxing accommodations; and to provide only the best possible hospitality to our guests.
- Answers phones, takes reservations (hotel and restaurant)
- Maintains reservation system.
- Checks guests in / out; provides instructions to room amenities to guests
- Assists with hostess stand in restaurant as necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service - at all times!
- maintains professional conduct at all times!
- Provides room service as needed.
- Checks rooms for accurate cleaning, ensuring everything is up to Nick's Cove standards.
- Assists with housekeeping as necessary.
- Must have intermediate computer skills and be proficient in software programs such as MS Office.
- Must have previous hospitality experience (minimum 1 year).
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Must have a willingness to work hard as a team and learn.
- Previous hotel front desk experience preferred.
- Must be available days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Nick's Cove offers medical, dental and vision benefits to full time employees
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- You get to work in one of the most beautiful places in California!