Business Development Manager
Growth | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
What is NextGenVest?
NextGenVest is the financial partner for Gen Z. Each year 1.4 million students overpay for college by over $2.7 billion because they fill out key financial aid and student loan forms incorrectly. Using machine learning we provide scalable and personalized guidance over text message to help low to middle income students navigate the most important financial decision of their lives.
Who you are:
- Your written communication is flawless and you are also a confident verbal communicator.
- You can reach and captivate audiences with a variety of content formats.
- You make insightful, evidence-based decisions about marketing channels and content and have a deep understanding of your metrics.
- You thrive working in an evolving startup environment
What you will do:
- Help create and price product launches to sell to colleges, high schools, and other institutions
- Proactive outreach to cold and warm leads to build relationships and introduce them to our products
- Gauge interest in product prototypes and demos
- Build relationships with high school and college administration, principals, superintendents
Your past experience:
- Business-to-business (B2B) experience, particularly marketing education and / or software.
-Experience with cold-calling and heavy outbound communication
-Salesforce experience, or other CRM tool
-Motivated by wins
NextGenVest Core Values:
- Put students first
- Be an Alchemist
- Anticipate, Automate, and Act
- Don't be an asshole
- Own Your Day
- Standard healthcare coverage
- Flexible work hours (we care about results not when you're at your desk)
- Wear whatever you want to work
- Free Friday team lunches
- All expenses paid annual team trip
- Endless free office snacks and coffee