Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Engineering | Escondido, CA | Full Time
Nexsan is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help bring the next generation NAS/SAN solutions to market. As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work within the Engineering team at Nexsan ensuring product quality with a focus on NAS performance and stress testing. You will be responsible for designing, configuring and maintaining the required test environments. In addition, you will design, document and execute tests to validate that products have met their requirements. This role is located in our Escondido office alongside our support and operations personnel.
- Design and maintain performance and stress related test environments
- Develop test cases from customer requirements and define application success criteria.
- Execute and report on test cases.
- Enter and manage test observations in standard test tracking systems.
- BS computer science or equivalent experience
- 5 + years as a QA Engineer
- Strong Network configuration / management. You must understand VLANs and Link Aggregation to apply!
- Maintain test environments for geographically dispersed team
- Support and administer Nexsan and third party appliances (Clients/Servers/Switches)
- Well versed in storage (SAN/ NAS) technologies
- Active Directory experience
- Experience with defect tracking systems
- Agile based team experience.
- Python experience
- Automation experience
- Familiarity with Win and Mac applications
- Familiarity with Mobile device user experience / expectations