Talent Acquisition Partner
Human Resources and Administration | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon America is a leader in online gaming and award-winning publisher of renowned MMORPGs MapleStory, Mabinogi and Vindictus, which have gone on to break records and captivate players, and the company was recognized as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company in February 2021. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, Nexon, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the full-cycle recruiting for all open technical and non-technical positions within Nexon America and its sister studios. This includes sourcing, recruiting, screening, testing and interviewing all candidates for any open positions.
Currently, all Nexon staff are working remotely. Hybrid work model will be in place once we resume on-site operations (El Segundo, CA) currently scheduled for November 2021.
- Provide full life cycle recruiting support across a wide range of roles across our studios (including direct sourcing, interviewing, partnering with hiring managers, and scheduling)
- Develop, implement creative and effective sourcing strategies for organization and adjust plans and pipelines as necessary
- Partner with hiring managers to determine hiring requirements, job descriptions and effective hiring strategies.
- Manage the screening, presentation, selection, offer negotiation, closing and admin components in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Promote employment initiatives at industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (Jobscore), maintain documentation for all requisitions and applicant records
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (at least one year of Corporate/In-House Experience and Tech recruiting experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A communication guru. Emails, meetings, phone, face-to-face—when people talk, you get what they’re saying even between the lines, and you know how to communicate back in a way that’s easy for them to digest.
- A born multitasker. You know how to keep track of your tasks. You know how to prioritize.
- Passionate about games. Shooters, RPGs, puzzles, online or off—you love playing games and you love talking about them. If you’ve done industry recruiting before, that’s even better.
- Eager to be part of a team. You enjoy working with others and feel satisfaction when you find ways to make your team shine, even if it occasionally means putting in extra hours.
Nexon’s benefits and perks:
We offer medical, dental and vision plans for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your children. Employees who enroll in the high deductible health plan receive an annual employer contribution to a health savings account and company paid hospital indemnity benefits. We also provide company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits as well as access to voluntary life and AD&D for yourself and your dependents, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) savings plan with a company match, and pet insurance. Nexies are encouraged to take advantage of our monthly wellness credit, participate in lunchtime yoga, and enroll in language classes. We host bi-monthly catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and maintain a well-stocked snack bar. To help you maintain a good work life balance, we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and a year-end break.
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.