Sr. Customer Service Representative
Customer Support | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high-quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon America is a leader in online gaming and award-winning publisher of renowned MMORPGs MapleStory, Mabinogi and Vindictus, which have gone on to break records and captivate players, and the company was recognized as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company in February 2021. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, Nexon, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
In addition to the Customer Support Representative’s duties, the Sr. Customer Support Representative acts as the lead contact between our outsourced support team and CS. They are also tasked with assisting Customer Support Representatives, both internal and outsourced, with various issues that come up in tickets. Putting players first will always be the Sr. Customer Service Rep’s number one priority, with this in mind a Sr. may need to allocate tickets to the rest of the team to maintain quick turnaround times, communicate between multiple departments during high impact issues, and create or revise policies to ensure we are maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage internal issue knowledgebase and coordinate workflow of Customer Service Representatives.
- Be the main point of contact between CS and OS Leads during live incidents, utilizing problem/incident management to streamline handling high ticket volumes.
- Investigate and research solutions for questions regarding tickets and ticket protocol and resolve Tier 2 tickets as necessary.
- Act as a project lead for any departmental initiatives while also assisting the CS Manager with conceptualizing new goals and projects to focus on.
- Customer Support Representative day-to-day duties.
- Train, mentor and coach both internal and outsourced Customer Support Representatives.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly reports provided by the Outsource Team to assess productivity and efficiency. Utilize the data to make recommendations for streamlining processes and increase tickets/chats handled per hour.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 4 yrs of game industry CS work experience
- Team Lead experience is a plus
- QA experience is a plus
- Outsourced support experience is a plus
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- College degree or equivalent game-related work experience preferred
- Analyze Data, report creation
- Process creation and implementation
- Proficiency with multi-channel communication (Slack, Teleconference, in-person)Excellent writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Customer Relationship Management tool experience preferred (Helpshift, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- Familiarity with mobile SDK integration
- Confluence/JIRA (PM tools)
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proficient with GSuite products
- Bilingual (Korean) a plus
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Nexon’s benefits and perks:
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your children. Employees who enroll in the high deductible health plan receive an annual employer contribution to a health savings account and company-paid hospital indemnity benefits. We also provide company-paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits as well as access to voluntary life and AD&D for yourself and your dependents, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) savings plan with a company match, and pet insurance. Nexies are encouraged to take advantage of our monthly wellness credit, participate in lunchtime yoga, and enroll in language classes. We host bi-monthly catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and maintain a well-stocked snack bar. To help you maintain a good work-life balance, we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and a year-end break.
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.