Senior Social Marketing Manager
Marketing | El Segundo, CA | Full Time
In this role, you will act as the voice of Nexon by leading and launching social campaigns that impact players globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. You will also build a more personal relationship with content creators and influencers to collaborate and promote our games.
What You Can Expect To Do In Your New Gig
- Strategically develop highly creative and trending content to increase brand awareness, drive follower growth, and engagement via social campaigns
- Identify new opportunities and develop innovative social campaigns
- Work closely with internal teams to create assets and execute social campaigns, events, and strategies
- Work with social platforms to analyze and monitor campaigns regularly to understand the effectiveness of strategies and make improvements.
- Own social boosting campaigns and track budget
- Plan and create giveaways for social events and for influencers
- Build close relationships with influencers and maintain and update the influencer database
- Develop influencer strategies as a creative way to drive, amplify a brand story, educate and inspire players, while improving social sentiment, recognition, and driving growth
- Create collaborative content with influencers to promote Nexon games
- Handle travel accommodations of influencers and be the main host for influencers at all offline events
- Provide on-site support for all company’s public events
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- 5 - 7 years’ experience working in a Creative, Communications or Marketing role.
- Demonstrates creativity and maintain excellent writing and language skills
- Understanding of and interest in gaming trends.
- Confident communicator with an ability to manage and develop relationships with our players.
- Strong reporting skills and data tracking experience.
- Flexible, motivated self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess both critical thinking skills and creativity.
We also like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing or Communications focus.
- 3+ years’ experience working in the gaming/entertainment industry.
- Interest in gaming in general
- Experience managing influencers or a strong network of influencers is a plus.
- Event experience (PAX, E3, etc.), including booth planning, managing appointments, and live stream