Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Human Resources | El Segundo, CA | Contract
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon America is a leader in online gaming and award-winning publisher of renowned MMORPGs MapleStory, Mabinogi and Vindictus, which have gone on to break records and captivate players, and the company was recognized as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company in February 2021. With new projects on the horizon, Nexon America maintains the pioneering and innovative spirit of its parent company, Nexon, employing its player-first approach, while designing the best possible gameplay experiences for the western market.
Summary of Position
Nexon is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) who will support the Talent Acquisition team onboard the best and brightest talent. Providing a seamless and positive candidate experience is of utmost priority, and he/she will ensure that each candidate receives the most consistent and rewarding experience.
Recruiting Coordinator will partner closely with the Recruiting Team to coordinate communications with candidates, hiring managers, and the interview panel, in addition to supporting our Recruiting initiatives. Our ideal candidate will have superior communication and customer service skills and a proven ability to manage a high volume of tasks with minimal supervision.
We are looking for a team member that aspires to develop/grow into a Talent Acquisition Professional. Ideal candidate will be highly collaborative, organized, detail orientated and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Support Recruiters in scheduling complex interviews while providing an excellent candidate experience
- Interviews may include phone, video conference, and onsite (post-COVID)
- Assist Recruiters with operational tasks, including reviewing, editing, and posting job ads
- Schedule and communicate interview details using our ATS Jobscore, MS Outlook, and Gmail
- Establish strong relationships with the recruitment team, hiring managers, and candidates
- Own the candidate experience with high degree customer focus
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assist with Recruiting Operations projects and initiatives
- Support aspects of the new hire process and onboarding
- 1-2 years of Recruiting or HR-related experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changes quickly
- Highly proficient with Outlook, Gmail, and Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Highly proficient with Zoom, MS Teams, Google Hangout
- Experienced with ATS workflows, preferably Jobscore
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive and solution-oriented approach
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with employees, candidates, vendors, contractors, and management in a poised and professional manner
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Nexon’s benefits and perks:
We offer medical, dental and vision plans for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your children. Employees who enroll in the high deductible health plan receive an annual employer contribution to a health savings account and company paid hospital indemnity benefits. We also provide company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits as well as access to voluntary life and AD&D for yourself and your dependents, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) savings plan with a company match, and pet insurance. Nexies are encouraged to take advantage of our monthly wellness credit, participate in lunchtime yoga, and enroll in language classes. We host bi-monthly catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and maintain a well-stocked snack bar. To help you maintain a good work life balance, we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and a year-end break.
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.