Product Designer - Platform
Platform | Irvine, CA | Full Time
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is looking for a Product Designer to join our platform team based in Irvine, CA.
We are building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever expanding worldwide team of over 5,500 employees and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
In this role, you will be responsible for researching competitors, producing user flows, and creating prototypes in regards to Nexon Global platform components.
What You Can Expect To Do In Your New Gig
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to determine best practices of platform features or services.
- Define feasible user flows and service hierarchies
- Visualize UX design by providing clickable prototypes to help project stakeholders have clear picture on implementation
- Collaborate with multiple Platform teams to support billing site, Nexon Launcher, and other applications.
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a UX designer or similar role.
- Expertise in Wireframing & Prototyping applications such as Axure, MS Visio, Invision or equivalent applications.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience conducting concept and usability testing to gather feedback.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- BS/MS in Visual Design, UX Design, Interaction Design or a related field
We also like to see:
- A successful record of UX design in a same or similar industry.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Usability Testing
- Cover Letter optional
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To all 3rd party agencies : Nexon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our recruiters, Nexon U.S. employees or any other company location. Nexon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.