Windows Desktop and Intune Engineer - (Toronto, ON)
Workplace Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
- Work with customers to architect modern desktop management solutions using Windows 10 and Intune
- Work with customers to design, develop and implement modern security solutions leveraging Windows Defender, Intune, OMS and Device Health
- Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
- Provide leadership and knowledge to potential customers in technical qualification
- Document customer requirements
- Articulate the value proposition of New Signature’s services
- Participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Experience in deployment of Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Design and deployment of solutions with SCCM and Intune
- Design and deployment of other Microsoft cloud technologies such as Azure AD, RMS, and OMS
- Application Packaging and Distribution
- Device compliance monitoring and reporting
- Security Patch management
- Experience with the EMS suite:
- Azure AD
- Cloud App Security
- Background in Windows Desktop Deployment and Management
- Background in Windows Server including:
- Azure IaaS
- Active Directory
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.