Internal Application: Windows 10 Desktop / Deployment Engineer - (Toronto, ON)
Workplace Services | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
- Assist with enablement of Windows 10 servicing strategy with Configuration Manager CB
- Assist with enablement of Windows 10 In-Place Upgrade in Configuration Manager Current Branch infrastructure
- Assist with Windows 10 Design document
- Assist with MBAM BitLocker Review
- Assist with Windows Defender Planning
- Assist with Windows 10 Credential Guard Pilot
- Assist with Windows 10 Telemetry Review
- Assist with Windows Upgrade Analytics Planning
- Assist with Windows 10 Driver Packages Review
- Assist with Windows 10 Performance Baseline Reports
- Assist with Windows 10 Image Engineering Review
- Assist with creation of Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Creators Update images (CB/CBB and LTSB images)
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong PowerShell skills required
- Windows Desktop
- Image Creation
- Azure AD
- Background in Windows Server including:
- Azure IaaS
- Active Directory
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature delivers an amazing customer experience to small, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers and helps them solve business challenges with Microsoft solutions. Our process driven approach is specifically designed to consistently deliver success to customers that need support for complex projects that require substantial creativity, strategic vision and stellar technology expertise.
We help our customers make major investment decisions through rigorous economic analysis that presents the value of Microsoft solutions. We then provide hands-on IT expertise to plan, design, deploy, customize and extend, manage and support their Microsoft solutions. New Signature ensures a maximum ROI by delivering customized user adoption and learning solutions for business users and IT professionals.
New Signature provides customers with the power of choice, implementing private, hybrid and public cloud solutions. We help our customers leverage Microsoft technologies: Office 365, Azure, Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, System Center, Windows Intune, Dynamics CRM, Yammer, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager, SQL Server, Windows 10, and Office.
New Signature is the 2015 and 2014 Microsoft United States Partner of the Year. New Signature earned this top honor among all partners in the United States by demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of Microsoft services and devices.
We are also proud to have been recognized as the 2015 Microsoft SMB Champs Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft East Region Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft New York Metro Partner of the Year, 2014 Microsoft Mid-Atlantic Cloud OS Partner of the Year and 2014 Microsoft YouthSpark Citizenship Partner of the Year Finalist.
New Signature was named to Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 5th consecutive year.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.